Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

So much is happening in the Land of the Awesome that I can't seem to fit in blogging. By the time I am done with my daily adventures I am too tired to set at a computer and type out my thoughts. I am really hoping that I am able to change that in 2014. I am going to have so much to write when I start my journey to the 2014 NYC Marathon.

So for now...I am going to sum up the happening since this year's marathon. Here we go...

I was the 4th person to vote in my district on Election Day. I am determined to be 1st next year.

I took plenty of #MuffinTopCheck photos. I am very proud of my progress.

Big Al and Little Al made their own kind of fun at Old Navy. I have no idea how she got in there.


The kids had so much fun they didn't want to leave the park.

I attended my 5th and final Marine Corp Birthday Ball.

Of course I had to fight styling this child's hair.
I hosted two Manhattan Half Training Runs. It was awesome!

I run the race that started it all. I run Race to Deliver to celebrate one year of running. I did awesome!

I spent Thanksgiving with my very best bestie. I carved the turkey of course.


November flew by....I am promise to be a better blogger in December.

No comments: