Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Keep Going

Since I am sick and didn't go to work... I decided to dust off my hard drive and look at old pictures. I found this lovely picture from November 2011. I was at the USMC Ball on Ellis Island. I had a great time that night but the weeks leading to the event were horrible. I couldn't find anything that I wanted to wear and/or anything that was in my size. I had to order that red size 22 dress online because I gave up searching stores. Finding the support clothing under the dress was a worst nightmare! For this year's USMC I have my dress really to go. This year's dress was a gift from my best friend back in June. We got it off the rack. I can't wait to show off all my progress. Now...the one thing I have to worry about is shrinking out of the dress. 

No comments: